[pasweatherwatchers] Re: CTCA Wednesday May 13

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasweatherwatchers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 12:42:06 -0700

Thanks Sam. If you could send me another batch of forecasts Monday morning,
that would be great.

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 7:18 AM, Redacted sender insanas@xxxxxxx for DMARC <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don, the following are 8 weather forecasts as of 7 am Sat morning for Wed
6-10 pm at CTCA:

NOAA 5-6% clouds 8-9 mph
winds

Accuweather 70% clouds 6 mph

TWC 30% 5-10
mph

Weather undgd 3-6% 7-5 mph

Weather spark 4-6% 7-8 mph

Skippysky 10% 5-10
mph

yr.no 30% 7
mph

Weather bug 10% ?

The above show 7 out of 8 predict no problems with the cloud cover. The
winds are no problem. And no one predicted rain. So as of now, you are
good to go.
Let me know if you need another analysis closer to Wed. Take care, Sam