[pasweatherwatchers] Re: CTCA Wednesday May 13

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasweatherwatchers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 10:18:28 -0400

Don, the following are 8 weather forecasts as of 7 am Sat morning for Wed 6-10
pm at CTCA:

NOAA 5-6% clouds 8-9 mph winds

Accuweather 70% clouds 6 mph

TWC 30% 5-10 mph

Weather undgd 3-6% 7-5 mph

Weather spark 4-6% 7-8 mph

Skippysky 10% 5-10 mph

yr.no 30% 7 mph

Weather bug 10% ?

The above show 7 out of 8 predict no problems with the cloud cover. The
winds are no problem. And no one predicted rain. So as of now, you are good to
go.
Let me know if you need another analysis closer to Wed. Take care, Sam