[passtartoursgroup] Re: Testing list serv for PASStarToursGroup

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LPhxAZ <lphxaz@xxxxxxxxx>, Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 11:18:38 -0700

Testing list.

Here's the issue. Since it was originally set up as a list for
announcements only, I can't seem to get it to accept posts from members
(that's you).
I did some configuring but i don't think i have it yet.

SO, here is the plan.

someone send a notice to the list
passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i dont' care what you send, just "HI" will be fine.

then someone else, tell me if they got it.

the prob is, there is no way for me to send a notice out that i can track
to find out if the notice is getting out to everyone, from you, the members
of the list.

so you have to let me know.

someone do the initial "HI" and then
someone reply with "HI 2" so we know that the info from a member,
got through.

thanks

Appreciate the help.
Terri

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 10:43 AM, LPhxAZ <lphxaz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  hi everyone!
>
> (btw I needed to do reply all, not just reply)

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook