[passtartoursgroup] Re: Testing list serv for PASStarToursGroup

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: starstuff@xxxxxxxxx, passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 10:12:31 -0500

Hi to the group. Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Feb 18, 2015 12:19 am
Subject: [passtartoursgroup] Testing list serv for PASStarToursGroup

Please do a reply and say HI to the group.

If it goes through, I set it correctly.

This is per request made at the Meeting of the Minds

on Feb 12, 2015. Trying to open up the PASStarTours group list serv for a
discussion list.

Thanks for sending a test message.

Your reply should go through.

If one does, no need for everyone to answer.

Thanks

Terri

Very tired, headed to bed now.

Hope I did it correctly.

      Terri       Phoenix Astronomical Society       Event Coordinator
      Visit the P.A.S. Facebook Page       & My       Facebook       Page
      Visit my Music Page:       Private Music Instructor & Music Facebook Page