[passcoalition] Re: number of new APS

  • From: "Annalyn" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "acourtneyb@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 13:42:34 -0400

The bill is actually from Gail Brewer if I understand correctly.  She can no
longer submit bills to city council because she is no longer a member.  As
borough president she can tell a city council member in her borough to submit a
bill for her.  Why she asked Levine I don't know.

I was Levine's "O&M instructor" yesterday.  He asked good questions and seemed
to have an interest.  I didn't love all the cameras but I did't feel like just
a prop for a photo op .

Mark Levine might be a little busy with other matters over the next few days.
The doctor with Ebola lives in his district.

AnnLyn

Sent from my iPhone