[pasmembers] weather for tonight - help needed

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 11:55:41 -0800 (PST)

what are we doing wrong that we see that +6 hours
is totally a disaaster as far as the weather for tonigh?
your forecast says it is ok to do tonight.
my forecasts say DONT' do it, too many clouds.

what do you choose when looking at skippy sky?
I"m trying to learn how to use this program
thanks for your help

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor

                                          updates requested

                                                      PAS Members
                                                      have the weather
                                                      forecast