[pasmembers] Re: weather for tonight - help needed

  • From: Don Boyd <dazphotog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 13:27:21 -0700

Look at the label at the top of the chart...+6 say 12 UTC Saturday...that was 5 this morning... you want midnight to 6 Sunday. that right now is +18 to +24.

On 11/10/2012 1:22 PM, Terri wrote:
so, don't' you show red over phoenix for +6?

If you say we do it, i'm ok doing it, i just want to be sure
before going down there and it is clouded over
and they have to pay us. if we are there, they have
to pay us. so we have to be sure.
and pretty soon it
won't matter either way, as i don't know if
they will have time to cancel with the patrons

*//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>

        *From:* Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
            *From:* "insanas@xxxxxxx" <mailto:insanas@xxxxxxx>
            <insanas@xxxxxxx> <mailto:insanas@xxxxxxx>
            From: Don Boyd <dazphotog@xxxxxxx>