[pasmembers] Re: Weather for tonights event

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 14:20:54 -0700 (PDT)

This forecast sounds do able.
we mostly have the Sun, and someone said the Moon.

Marc, do you have solar capabilities?
If not, you can take the Moon.
Don and i can do solar.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry

>________________________________

increasing to 26% after 7
>Intellicast – 7% cloud cover
increasing slightly after 7
>NWS – 23% cloud cover
>
>Light breeze – 7  to 9 mph.

AM
>To: List Serve
>Subject: [pasmembers] Weather for
tonights event

>Very early. Morning to everyone,
>I need weather watchers for tonights event.
>Address is around 99th ave and Beardsley in
 Peoria .