[pasmembers] Re: Weather for tonights event

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 11:44:24 -0700 (PDT)

Tim,

Thank you for the update.
Not a good thing to know but i got concerned last night
when i was outside headed to work and looked at the sky
and it was totally overcast. And it stayed that way
clear until 10pm or so. I was very surprised after
the nice day we had at Rancho Gabriela, however
on the ride home, around 3:30pm, the clouds
did start forming.

So, you asked about the actual time of the event.
WE are in discussion but i thought it was from
6 to 7:30 which is more convenient for William and
I to get there on time, but then the lady said
5:30 to 7. Either way, Don and i can do solar
and Mike with meteorites, would work out ok
as long as the clouds stay away.
I'm confirming the time, in a few minutes after
I answer this email for you.

Thanks again for the update.
Anyone have anything different to share,
please send it my way... I need to know if
I should cancel this event or not. Thanks.

Have a super, wonderful Wednesday!

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry