[pasmembers] Re: Weather for Saturday Sept 22 at Mike's in Carefree

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 17:30:47 -0700

I've got a small battery charger, it will take all night but it should be ok by tomorrow. If not I will call farmers and get them to come give me a jump start and take it to Auto Zone for a new battery.

On 9/22/2012 5:28 PM, Terri wrote:
bummer don,
take care of your car,
see you next event.

we are headedout now, packed and ready,
but we arent taking the Dr because it is
cloudy. ONly the astroscan to see the moon,
but if there are any public there, i can show them
the constellations and maybe jupiter if it
isn't clouded over by then.

Everyone have a great evening.
terri
*//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>

            *From:* Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
                *From:* Tim Jones <timj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>