[pasmembers] Re: Weather for Saturday Sept 22 at Mike's in Carefree

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 16:37:15 -0700

Let me know what Mike says...I need to leave for Church in a few minutes, I am leaning towards not going and mailing Mike the Articles Monday.

On 9/22/2012 4:35 PM, Terri wrote:
clouded out? wow, i'm going to call Mike and see what he says
but thanks so much, Tim, for the update.
*//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>