[pasmembers] Re: Weather fir tonight

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 10:28:00 -0800 (PST)

I will start packing my vehicle for tonight's event around noon,
allowing anyone who might see some change in weather to be a problem
and let me know.

Happy Friday to all!
Let's try to keep warm tonight!
I see many jackets, gloves, hats, scarfs, long underwear, double the socks,
and other WARM items in our near future, for tonight's Scout star party
team.

See you there!

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor