[pasmembers] Re: Weather fir tonight

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 10:26:16 -0800 (PST)

You can always tell when I type from my phone... For becomes Fir.

Does anyone see any reason to cancel tonight's event?
If not, I will confirm that we are on, with our contact, Joanne,
and call it a GO for tonight.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor