[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watchers for tonight's event

  • From: Tim Jones <timj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members List List <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 10:29:55 -0700

I don't see cloud cover to be the issue - Skippy Sky shows them moving out over
the next 4-6 hours, but transparency and seeing are going to be in the so-so,
to poor range starting around 6PM.

That means that Neptune and Uranus will be tough targets, but we should be able
to show enough other items to keep things interesting.

I say we do it.

Tim