[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watchers for tonight's event

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Timothy Jones <timj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 12:26:35 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds good. If anything

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

From: Tim Jones <timj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
To: PAS Members List List <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Subject: [pasmembers] Re: Weather Watchers for tonight's event
Sent: Fri, Oct 5, 2012 5:29:55 PM

I don't see cloud cover to be the issue - Skippy Sky shows them moving out over
the next 4-6 hours, but transparency and seeing are going to be in the so-so,
to poor range starting around 6PM.

That means that Neptune and Uranus will be tough targets, but we should be able
to show enough other items to keep things interesting.

I say we do it.

Tim