[pasmembers] Re: Tonight PVCC 7pm to 10pm Telescope Workshop is CANCELED

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mary Ahlefeld <m.ahlefeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 14:37:16 -0800 (PST)

Also, like Doctors, we can't predict the weather either.
Doctors practice because they still haven't gotten it right.
And weather people GUESS, because they don't' really
know what the weather will do, for certain.

A couple weeks ago, Tim said that he's going to judge
the weather by his pet weather rock. You know the one

"If it's wet, it's raining and if it is White, then it is snowing," etc.

Although, looking at the sky right now, and seeing sunshine
coming through the clouds, and the ground isn't wet, would lead
me to believe, using the weather rock, that we might have a great evening.
Oh, forget the sunshine, it just went away : (

My weather forecast says we are clouded over, totally,
with a breeze, cooler temps, and no sunshine, and it is
dry as a bone out there. Are bones really dry?

 problem.
>>20% chance of rain, is a problem
>>66% cloud cover, is definitely enough to cancel this
 event.