[pasmembers] Tonight PVCC 7pm to 10pm Telescope Workshop is CANCELED

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 16:00:57 -0800 (PST)

Jenny,
Have a super evening.
I have set my email to auto response so that if someone RSVP's
tonight for the event and i"m not by my email, they will get
a response that says we are canceled.
Had to do that because about 1/2 hour ago, someone wanted
to RSVP for tonight. It was raining at that moment, so to me
that was funny. So, i put the auto response on my email
to help us not have people showing up at PVCC for the event.

Have a super evening!
Terri

Yes, BLACK MOUNTAIN next Thursday! See you there!

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor

 event.