[pasmembers] Re: Tonight

  • From: <kjwitts@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 15:10:48 -0400

Howard, Sam, please post once you make a decision. If you guys decide to skip
tonight, I will as well.

I was planning to head there at 4:00, so notice one way or the other before
that would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin
---- Howard Moneta <hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It looks terrible right now with reports of clearing tonight to around 20%
cloud cover. On the fence...

On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 11:33 AM Eric Steinberg <eric@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi –

Skippy and ClearSky seem to indicate it will be doable, though Sunday
looks better at this point.

From: Earl DeLong <astro_6155@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/10/2015 10:02 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pasmembers] Tonight

Fairly cloudy here in North Glendale. Is everyone still going tonight?

Earl