[pasmembers] Re: Saturday weather discussion

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 15:33:14 -0800 (PST)

oh, so it wasn't that someone cleaned their car.
And i thought I knew what the cause of the
clouds was. ha ha ha ha

I cleaned my eyepieces not too long ago, maybe
i caused it too.

Hope you are having a super evening.
I will be at Sweet Tomatoes tonight
enjoying some soup to warm up my insides.

I don't think i was ready for all this cold weather so soon,
and so drastic a drop in temperature. Brrrrrr

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor