[pasmembers] Saturday weather discussion

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 14:39:26 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure waiting until midnight on
Saturday is a good idea for a star party.
Remember, we have cooler temps to
deal with.

Don sent this:
Saturday skippy sky is saying that early in the evening it will be pretty much
socked in but should start clearing after midnight. Accuweather is saying 26%
clouds all night.

If 10% clouds can be the whole sky, i wonder what
26% clouds has? More than the whole sky?
I'm referring to a night that Sam and I were doing
observing and were told by the weather sites
that only 10% cloud cover, and we were total
clouds.

Makes you wonder where the other percentage
goes when it is only supposed to be 10% and
that's the whole sky.

shower time.
Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor