[pasmembers] Saturday

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:26:26 -0700 (PDT)

I shall bring my scope tomorrow, too just in case it is clear enough.
And chairs, don't forget comfortable, lean back type of chairs.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor

      and no rain...so the meteor shower should probably be ok...scope
      maybe not, but I will bring mind as it is already in the car.