[pasmembers] That cat is still predicting a storm coming

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:39:58 -0700 (PDT)

PAS Members / Weather Watchers,

Even though my weather station doesn't show rain in the forecast for the
next 3 days, my cat says it is going to rain. He'd zipping all over the house
at the moment. That's a sign of an incoming storm.

Send me your weather forecasts for today and tomorrow. Thanks
 so very much.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor