[pasmembers] Planetarium show at Ron's Planetarium Aug 9 at 1pm, 3pm or 5pm

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 14:50:42 -0700

Ron Writes:
Another summer and to this aging body another hotter summer.  Thankfully I
am virtually finished with the major construction of "The Star Barn" and
can spend most of my time inside under a mechanically controlled
environment.  Anyway as I went from one air-conditioned space to another
air-conditioned space I thought an interesting topic would be "The Reasons
For The Seasons".  If interested, please RSVP as usual with the number of
seat requests and a first and second choice show time.  The program will be
on Saturday, August 9th at 1pm, 3pm, and 5pm.

--

Terri writes:

Details about this event will be in the PAS Calendar. RSVP is with Ron to
attend and seating is limited to 22 persons. RSVP early.

Here's the link for info on how to RSVP with Ron for this event!
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1440&day=2014-8-9

Follow up this event with Mike's 4th Lecture.

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook