[pasmembers] Halloween Party at Mike's is now scheduled - RSVP your attendance

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 12:52:15 -0700

Good morning PAS Members,

I'm surprised the internet connection is still connected.

Here's the link to RSVP for Mike's Halloween Party on Oct 25, 2014. Hope to
see you there in costume.
The past 2 years have produced some great winners.
2013 had Vera as Thriller
and 2012 had Darlene as Pleiades.

Put some thought into your costume, plan a dance or show to go along with
it, someone needs to be there to video the whole thing, we need some extra
lighting, and we will play the video at the Awards Ceremony in April 2015
and award the winner at that time!

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2256#post2256

Come join the fun. We had a blast last year.
Bring music to your dance, if you wish to really make your costume GREAT!

Many thanks to Vera for this wonderful idea to do at this year's party.

Terri, Event Coordinator

This is also a Halloween Movie night
as well as a star party, for those who want to observe.

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook