[pasmembers] Message from Jenny

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:29:31 -0800 (PST)

Forwarding this email for Jenny...

Jenny writes:

Hi PAS Members,

I will soon be presenting the case for a telescope pad at Black Mountain to
the president of the college.  If any one has a few moments before
tomorrow evening you can help by sending me a brief statement or blurb
about how PAS and the community events you hold would benefit from the pad
and dark skies at Black Mountain.

Terri can you send me a few photos of any recent star parties at PVCC?

Thanks,

Jenny

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry