[pasmembers] Re: Leprecon Team for this weekend Fri and Sat

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 13:50:00 -0700

I found the CD's, all three are signed.

On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 1:47 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I believe all three of my CD's from the Harp Twins are autographed. I
haven't seen them. They are someplace in the mess of papers that came home
from this weekend's events. I will look for them tomorrow. Planning
Telescope workshop right now. Wishing you a super day, Sam, and a fantastic
Sunday to everyone! Keep cool and hydrated.
Terri

On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 5:08 PM, insanas <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Terri, I only got 2 autographed cd"s a 10 min
Hug. No, make that a 10 minute conversation and no hug. Sam