[pasmembers] Re: Leprecon Team for this weekend Fri and Sat

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 12:43:02 -0700

I am not going to make it...it isn't worth the drive to just show the moon.

On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 12:35 PM, William Finch <psychogilgamesh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

If the weather stays as it is, we should be able to view the moon, still.

Mike is sick.
On Jun 24, 2015 12:38 PM, "Terri" <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What happened to Saturday?
As long as you were signed up for both days, you can attend either, or
both.
I think you had a day pass lined up for both days, so this is fine.
Terri

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 6:02 AM, Kevin Witts <kjwitts@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Terri,

I adjusted my attendance on the calendar. I will be there on Friday but
not on Saturday.

Thanks,
Kevin

On Jun 23, 2015, at 6:28 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Leprecon Team: Please go to room 1121 to get your day passes at this
event. You only need day passes if you are there in the daytime. If you are
only doing the star party, no pass is needed.

Approved attendance with day passes:

Friday:
Sam
William
Terri
Storm
Rick
Mike
Don
Kevin

Saturday:
William
Storm
Terri
Howard
Don
Mike
Pete
Andi
Kevin

If you didn't get approved but would like to attend, I'd like to know
you are attending to help out, so drop me an email and meet at set up time
of 6:30pm. You just can't do the day time events, but you can still do the
star party with us.

If you wish to come look through the scopes, but not help out, no need
to RSVP with me. Just come have fun.

Let's have a great time at Leprecon!
Terri, Event Coordinator

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event
Coordinator
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.musiclessonsbyterri.com/> & Music Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Lessons-by-Terri/170920862925772>
Page