[pasmembers] July 4th event at Mike's in Carefree - PAS Members Only

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 13:18:47 -0700 (PDT)

Darlene,
The Monsoon has my head. I have a migraine today. Just means i have to take it
easy with my eyes and loud sounds. I will be
at Mike's, but may not feel like doing much with this migraine. I hope to get
rid of it before we head that way.

PAS Members,
I'm looking over the Summer issue of the NL, and it should be ready to be
posted today, before Mike's is the goal. Everyone have a super 4th of July!

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor