[pasmembers] Re: ISS Flyover tonight

  • From: "insanas" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:14:44 -0700

I found a free app called ISS Detector. It gives the info needed to see the
ISS, like time, direction, magnitude, elevation, etc.. It works well on my
android. Sam

From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/30/2015 2:33 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

OOO, post if you are able to capture this flyover tonight! I'm curious how many
of us get to see it. I have to set an alarm so i don't forget. Luckily i took
the day off from teaching tonight, i may get to see it. Wishing everyone a
super viewing of ISS.Terri
On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 11:06 AM, <kjwitts@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Nice and High up, and 6 minutes long

Time: Thu Jul 30 8:48 PM, Visible: 6 min, Max Height: 75 degrees, Appears: SW,

Disappears: NE

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society Event Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook Page & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor & Music Facebook Page