[pasmembers] Re: ISS Flyover tonight

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 01:46:45 -0700

Alex, it ran for 6 minutes. We watched it from start to end. It was
awesome. Sorry you missed it.

Have a super evening.
Terri

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 9:30 PM, Alex Vrenios <axv@xxxxxxx> wrote:

We got back from the store about three minutes after the start time.
Bright Moon and streaky clouds may have obscured it, because we didn’t see
it :(

Alex & Diane

On Jul 30, 2015, at 2:33 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OOO, post if you are able to capture this flyover tonight! I'm curious how
many of us get to see it. I have to set an alarm so i don't forget. Luckily
i took the day off from teaching tonight, i may get to see it. Wishing
everyone a super viewing of ISS.
Terri

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 11:06 AM, <kjwitts@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Nice and High up, and 6 minutes long

Time: Thu Jul 30 8:48 PM, Visible: 6 min, Max Height: 75 degrees,
Appears: SW,
Disappears: NE

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.musiclessonsbyterri.com/> & Music Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Lessons-by-Terri/170920862925772>
Page