[pasmembers] Re: Happy V Day Feb 14 at Black Mountain WEATHER

  • From: mike webb <mike.webb50@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 22:20:43 -0700

Dear Terri, Mikey couldn't remember how to  RSVP I Will be at bm pvcc
thursday and pay the dues .didn't hear at the mtg or missed it but would
have done then .Didn't want to get taken off emails there to nice to read
all the time .So see you all up there.Mikey PS any chance of finding out my
user name and pass word again .?