[pasmembers] For the newsletter

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 10:18:00 -0700

PAS Members,
send me your comments about Bob Senzer... your memories, your input,
anything you would like to see in the newsletter, talking about Bob and how
he will be missed. I'm collecting these items to include in the Summer
issue of the newsletter, in which will be a memorial / obit for Bob. Would
love to have your thoughts to include. PAS was Bob's friend, and I'd like
to be sure we remember him well.
Many thanks
Deadline: June 15
Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook