[pasmembers] input on pizza - requested

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 10:28:03 -0700

PAS Members,

I'm getting ready to put in the pizza order for tomorrow's Celebration of
Life party. The deadline to RSVP your attendance is NOON today. so, if you
havne't already done so, please inform me you are attending.

We are ordering 2 slices per RSVP, and i'm not doing it like last time. I'm
estimating who will eat what pizza, based on what you ordered for the
Awards Ceremony, and then providing 2 slices of that pizza for you. That
doesn't mean you have to eat that pizza, but if you think about it, at a
potluck, you eat the pizza that is provided and it isn't catered to anyone
in particular (except Mike since he hosts the part, so i make sure he has
the Hawaiian pizza there as one of the pizza's provided).

I have 20 slices needed.
Sardella's cuts their pizza into 10 slices.

If I order:

1 x-Pepperoni
1 x-cheese
1 x-mush
​1 Hawaiian
1 x-sausage

(I did away with the Pepperoni and Jalapeno pizza because there is only 1
person eating it)..

The question is, is 50 slices enough for 40 slices needed or should i be
sure, since this news went out in the Az Rep this morning, to order more to
be safe we have enough?

Anyone have a suggestion for another pizza?
1 or 2 topping. ​

Give me your ideas so i can put this order in later this afternoon. Thanks.

If everyone brings a snack to share, we should be good on pizza at 2 slices
each. After everyone gets their pizza, we will open it up to anyone who
wants more and then please take one slice at a time, allowing for others to
have additional slices.

Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook