[pasmembers] Re: Food at School star parties

  • From: Tim Jones <timj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 15:43:27 -0700

A full table service with footmen and sommelier may be a bit much to ask for,
so I believe pizza is truly the best option.

As for sandwiches - most shops will deliver the sandwiches dry with the
condiments on the side, but that means assemble on site - another potential for
a big mess.

But, in the long run, 2 or 3 types of pizza really does do it right for our
team - as you said, easy to eat, filling, and easy to clean up.  And, as long
as we save some for Mike, we're all happy.

Tim