[pasmembers] Re: Flagstaff Festival of Science info is on line now!

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 16:01:11 -0700

Please note, they do not have the 2015 schedule on the site yet.
All the docs found in PDF format are from 2014.
Watch for the update. If someone sees it, please post it to the forums for
those of us trying to find out what events we might want to attend this
year.
Thank you very much for your help.
Have a super day!
Terri, Event Coordinator

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 2:04 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PAS Members,

http://www.scifest.org/
This is a festival, a week long, with a ton of free science events, and
Astronomy. Check it out, attend some, write reviews, let us know how your
visit was. Would love to attend.

Terri, Event Coordinator

Not a PAS event, but PAS has attended many times to a lot of these events.

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event
Coordinator
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Lessons-by-Terri/170920862925772>
Page