[pasmembers] Re: Flagstaff Festival of Science info is on line now!

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 18:10:07 -0700

I might be as well.

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Kevin Witts <kjwitts@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm in for any trips to the Flagstaff events as well.

On Jun 18, 2015, at 3:57 PM, "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted
sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC) wrote:

Howard, I have attended the last 3 Flagstaff Science Festivals and they
were great. I will again be attending for several days and my son Frank
will come down from the Grand Canyon to join in. If you and others plan on
attending it would be fun to coordinate rides, hotels, meals, events, etc..
if others in PAS are interested. They usually have trips to Lowell, Meteor
Crater, the US Naval Observatory, the NAU Observatory, etc..... Howard, we
can also talk to astronomers at the Festival and try to line some up for
PAS speakers for next year. We should have our Officers PAS cards by then
to hand out. Take care, Sam