[pasmembers] Re: Dec 3 PAS Meeting - Attn: Bob & Jenny - can we have a room / meeting Dec 2?

  • From: "insanas" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>, PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 13:19:46 -0700

Terri,Bob replied directly to me saying as far as he knows Wed the 2nd us OK
with him. Sam

From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/30/2015 10:56 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pasmembers] Dec 3 PAS Meeting - Attn: Bob & Jenny - can we have a
room / meeting Dec 2?

Bob and Jenny,is Dec 2 a do-able date for the PAS Meeting at PVCC and what room
may we have for the one night? Terri
On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 10:53 AM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sam,that's a good idea. Let me see what i can do, It might not be on Dec 2,
then, it might be a week later, if we have to move it for one night. It
currently fits my schedule. Let's see if PVCC can do it.And it doesn't have a
Luminaria event on it. : )I'll get back to you on this. I have to confirm the
guest speaker can do it and PVCC can give us a room before it goes on the
calendar.Terri, Event Coordinator
On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 4:22 PM, insanas <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Terri, I know we are committed to Thursday night meetings at pvcc, but I
suggest we change the Dec 3rd meeting to Wed Dec 2nd, even if we have to use
another room at Pvcc.Sam