[pasmembers] Re: Dec 3 PAS Meeting - Attn: Bob & Jenny - can we have a room / meeting Dec 2?

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 13:07:03 -0700

I thought the reply from Bob was that we can move his talk to another
night.. I didn't see it show up after you asked him, but before.

Bob, please confirm.

Jenny, can we get a room for Dec 2, 7 - 10pm?

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 12:32 PM, insanas <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Terri, Bob said he can speak Wed Dec 2nd. Now we just need a room since
there is no DBG luminaria that night. Sam

From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/29/2015 3:15 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pasmembers] Dec 3 PAS Meeting - in put requested

Good morning PAS Members,

Dec 3, we have a Luminaria event at DBG on this date, which means that
it will be rough for some of us to do both the Luminaria and be at the PAS
Meeting. It also means the guest speaker will have less in attendance, as
about 6 of our members who are more active in the club and also are
PAStimes Star Tour Members, will need to be at the Luminaria event. Thus, I
would like input as to if you mind if i *cancel the Dec 3* PAS meeting
for this year, and move the wonderful guest speaker we have on that date,
to another date in the Spring 2016.

I'm hoping to get an asnwer, over the weekend, so i can let Jenny know
the schedule for PAS events at PVCC for Fall 2015 and Spring 2016. So, let
me know what you think we should do. I wanna help everyone enjoy the club
but having a conflict like that, is a rough decision. And I can't be at
both events.

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event
Coordinator
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Lessons-by-Terri/170920862925772>
Page