[pasmembers] Re: Can't get to PAS Newsletters on PAS Website - see email Terri Sent out a moment ago with link

  • From: "Eric Steinberg" <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 16:52:09 -0400

No problems here either...

________________________________

From: pasmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pasmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Terri
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 1:51 PM
To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pasmembers] Re: Can't get to PAS Newsletters on PAS Website -
see email Terri Sent out a moment ago with link

I opened them in chrome, they work fine.

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/>  Event
Coordinator
Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/>  & My Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600>  Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>

                        From: "jcollins79@xxxxxxx"
<mailto:jcollins79@xxxxxxx>  <jcollins79@xxxxxxx>
<mailto:jcollins79@xxxxxxx>