[pasmembers] Re: Can't get to PAS Newsletters on PAS Website - see email Terri Sent out a moment ago with link

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 13:50:40 -0700 (PDT)

I opened them in chrome, they work fine.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor

                trouble.
>>>I went to the link to the September, October, and
                November PAS Newsletters and I get IE errors and no
                newsletter.
>>>Are the links, o.k.?
>>>
>>>I would like to read up on the issues that are going to
                a vote at tonight's PAS meeting because Renee and I will
                not be able to attend. We'd still like to vote by email
                if there is enough time....