[pasmembers] Re: Bob's Obituary

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 12:39:16 -0700

Sam, you are awesome. Thank you for posting this on behalf of PAS!

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 7:38 AM, Redacted sender insanas@xxxxxxx for DMARC <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In today's Arizona Republic, you can read Bob's Obituary. You can also
google "Bob Senzer" and see the Obituary on line. There is a comment page
for people who want to leave a
memory about Bob. Finally, when you google "Bob Senzer", you can see a
page with many photographs. I am sure Bob's high school photo is shown. It
says it is from Fort Lee High School and the age would be right and it sure
looks a lot like a teenage Bob Senzer. What do you think?
I also want to thank Eric, Don, Kevin W., Howard, Mike Marron, Alex,
Terri, Mike Senzer, Jerry, and everyone else who gave me input and editing
help on the Obituary. Take care, Sam

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook