[pasmembers] Re: Attn: Weather Watchers

  • From: "Peter Turner" <peteturner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 13:18:29 -0700

Looks like the storm is moving out quicker than they thought.  Weather.com and
weather underground both have rain ending tonight.  Tomorrow and Wednesday are
listed as partly cloudy.  Thursday is listed as sunny.  Chance of rain is 10%
on Tuesday and 20% on Wednesday.

However this has changed somewhat from a forecasts I reviewed for my office in
85024 just three hours ago.  They were predicting Sunny on Wednesday then.

The issue seems to be the track of tropical storm Norbert.  It’s supposed to
shift from almost north to northeast right about now.  If it doesn’t, then the
forecast could change for the worst.  If it shifts more to the east than they
think, then the forecast gets better.  Probably best to wait until tonight for
a more accurate forecast.

Peter Turner

MaidPro North-Phoenix

19235 N Cave Creek Rd #106