[pasmembers] Attn: Weather Watchers

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 11:09:05 -0700

Wow, what a storm this morning. Made commute to work a mess. I need a
weather forecast update.
Ch 3 news says possible rain through Thursday, which means clouds, even if
rain isn't falling.

Please send updates for

Tuesday evening event 85020, Phoenix AZ,

and Wednesday evening Event in Goodyear.

What I'm looking for is: Knowing what you know about the weather for those
2 nights, would you be doing these events?

How's the cloud cover, the winds, the rain situation, etc.
Is there any chance to cloud hop?

Cloud hop is like Star Hop: When there is an opening in the clouds, we all
hop to the available object.

Thank you so very much!
Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook