[pasmembers] Re: Are you attending Leprecon this year as a scope or volunteer? This is your deadline to sign up.

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 18:17:06 -0400

Terri, I rsvp'd for Friday night and filled out the 2 forms you had on our pas
website that hopefully went to Lepricon. Just in case they didn't get it

my name is Sam Insana and my address is 1940 E. Palo Verde Dr, Phoenix, AZ
85016 and my email is insanas@xxxxxxx.

I am bringing my 8 inch telescope and I will visit the panels during the day
on Friday and set up at 7 pm for the 8-10 pm night sky viewing. Let me know if
there is anything else I need to do. Also, do you know where we set up our
scopes?? Sam