[pasmembers] Re: Are you attending Leprecon this year as a scope or volunteer? This is your deadline to sign up.

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 14:18:24 -0700

Thank you Pete!!
See you there!
Terri

Do you want day passes as well? You didn't say in your email.

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 1:47 PM, Peter Turner <peteturner@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I will be there on Saturday with the 9” SCT. If possible Andie would like
to be there to help out also.

*Pete Turner*

MaidPro Phoenix-North – voted Best of Phoenix Magazine

19235 N Cave Creek Rd. Suite 106, Phoenix, AZ

*E:* peteturner@xxxxxxxxxxx *P: *602-923-7900 *W: *
maidpro.com/phoenix-north <http://www.maidpro.com/phoenix-north>

*Facebook:* facebook.com/maidprofanpage *Twitter:*
twitter.com/maidprophoenix