[panels] Re: Controller not responding

  • From: Terence Mitchell <tmitche9@xxxxxxx>
  • To: panels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alican Demir <alican@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:10:55 -0400

Hi Michael,

  One of the engineers here thinks the chip for the controller is bad.  I'm
cc'ing him so he can join in on the conversation.  I've tried running all 72
off of one controller.  I can get patterns displayed and move a few frames,
then the system freezes and I have to power cycle the controller.  We were
thinking it might require another power supply to run 72 panels from one
controller, but would appreciate your thoughts.

Regards,
Terry