[panels] Controller not responding

  • From: Terence Mitchell <tmitche9@xxxxxxx>
  • To: panels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 09:53:46 -0400

Greetings all,

I am a postdoc with Noah Cowan and Eric Fortune.  We at one point had a working
arena using two controllers for 72 panels.  Currently one of the controllers
will not boot properly.  When I power up the bad controller the first green LED
lights, but the second does not go through the normal bootup blinking.  When I
attach the panels to the controller they display addresses, but do not go
through their boot sequence either.  I reprogrammed the main and CF chips to no
avail.  Any ideas as to what the problem might be or troubleshooting tips?

Regards,
Terry