[pandngdc] Re: next meetup time and stuff

  • From: Brock Quinn <brock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pandngdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 20:50:11 +1030

i am busy this coming weekend. why not have a quick meetup on charlies on
Friday.

-Brock

> Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 12:30:39 +1030
> From: nicholas.samuel@xxxxxxxxx
> To: pandngdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [pandngdc] next meetup time and stuff
>
> so we havent had one in a while. i guess its just as well as i
> personally have been too busy to make anything
>
> but ive been working on it today
> fixed the bug with the fps display
> got rid of some compiler warnings
> yesterday i re-rendered some animations to 16 frames instead of 12 and
> put them in replacing some of the coloured blocks
> also made a super simple background so that all the graphics were 3d
>
> next things on my list is to clean up some of the code objects ive been
> making for bitmap font and health bars so that they can be used
> then i want to make background images txt configurable
> i want to completely re-do the player objects but thats for alot later
>
> so next meetup???
> i cant do wednesdays anymore
> perhaps a weekend at someones place?
>
> cheers :)

Get rid of those unwanted christmas presents! Get what you want at ebay.
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Frover%2Eebay%2Ecom%2Frover%2F1%2F705%2D10129%2D5668%2D323%2F4%3Fid%3D10&_t=763807330&_r=hotmailTAGLINES&_m=EXT