[pandngdc] next meetup time and stuff

  • From: Samuel Nicholas <nicholas.samuel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pandngdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 12:30:39 +1030

so we havent had one in a while. i guess its just as well as i personally have been too busy to make anything

but ive been working on it today
fixed the bug with the fps display
got rid of some compiler warnings
yesterday i re-rendered some animations to 16 frames instead of 12 and put them in replacing some of the coloured blocks
also made a super simple background so that all the graphics were 3d

next things on my list is to clean up some of the code objects ive been making for bitmap font and health bars so that they can be used
then i want to make background images txt configurable
i want to completely re-do the player objects but thats for alot later

so next meetup???
i cant do wednesdays anymore
perhaps a weekend at someones place?

cheers :)