[Pack163] pinewood derby!!

  • From: misty jensen <amjensen6@xxxxxxx>
  • To: packgroup <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 07:59:50 -0800 (PST)

Hello Scouts and Families,
    This is a reminder that we have a pack meeting including the pinewood derby
weigh in on Thurs Jan 13...Time 6pm.  Weigh in begins at 6pm starting with
tigers, 6:25 wolves, 6:50 bears, 7:10 webelos.  The pack meeting will start at
6:45 as usual and conclude at 7:45 pending the weigh in.

See rules attached so your car is as ready as possible before weigh in.  This
will help the weigh in take less time and stay on schedule.
    The Pinewood derby races will befriday night, Jan 14 at 6pm sharp.
     If you need help with finding designs you can go on the web for ideas and
most are "free".

**We will serve hot dogs, chips and water as we did last year, candy too.  This
fundraiser also helps fund the pack.**
    The pack meeting and race are in the school gym.  Race night all family
members are invited to join.  Uniforms a must.
    Remember, the cars are weighed in on Thurs and stay with us till after the
race on Friday evening.

    We will need help with the weigh in so please volunteer ASAP.   Volunteers
also needed to serve the food.

    The pack website has the car regulations, also attached.  please read so
your car is ready and properly weighed, weights are put on the top not the
bottom, etc...
    We will have 24 trophies...1st place for design for ea den
rank...Patriotic,
most original and scout spirit.
1,2,3 place for speed for each den rank.
Have Fun!!

Yours in scouting, Misty